Graphic DesignGraphic design is a crucial means of communication which is developed through a design process and produces final imagery which correctly fulfils the requirement and brief.
Graphic Design Check List
- 1 · Effective use of colour & shading.
- 2 · Prominent message and information.
- 3 · Correct bleed, trim & safe zone.
- 4 · Negative space where required.
- 5 · Careful appreciation and use of fonts.
- 6 · Alignment, gutters and grid utilised accurately.
- 7 · Text is clear, readable and limited to the required essentials.
Digital & Design for Print
TPD Creative can produce a range of professional graphics for people to view, appreciate and most importantly understand.
Whether for digital uses or as design for print (which refuses to be affected by the digital revolution) a company’s visual material needs to be professional, correct and engaging at all times.
Through graphic design TPD Creative implements techniques to persuade, engage, entertain, market and correctly advertise.
The Power of Art
The financial power of quality, effective & professional graphic design throughout a company is not something to underestimate.
Through implementing professional graphic design throughout a company, the perception of its material will be improved and the company's overall image will be strengthened. Through this improved perception the company benefits from new and returning customers who are more willing to advertise, promote and spread the word of the company.
Graphic Design Example Gallery